WHAT ARE THE VENDOR SPACE SIZES AND COSTS?
Vendor Spaces are 10’x 10’ and are $85 per vendor. Payment for your space is required upon acceptance to the event.
HEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Spaces are limited. Applications will not be accepted after April 1, 2018.
DEADLINE FOR CANCELLATION
Cancellation and request for refund must be made prior to 12-Noon on April 1, 2018. A $40 cancellation fee shall be deducted from all refunds.
IS THERE AN APPLICATION FEE?
There is no application fee.
HOW SOON AFTER I APPLY WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED OR NOT?
You will be notified within 5 business days of submission whether you have been selected as a vendor. PLEASE NOTE: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply early to ensure your best chance of being accepted!
CAN I SHARE A VENDOR SPACE?
Booth sharing is discouraged, but will be considered under special circumstances. Please email Alissa to if you would like to share a booth with another vendor.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A WEBSITE FOR MY WORK?
SQUATTER requires that you have either a website or an online portfolio site that accurately reflects the work you intend to show at the event.
IS THERE A LIMIT TO THE SELLING PRICE OF THE WORK THAT I WANT TO SHOW?
There is no limit on the price point of the items you plan to exhibit.
DOES MY WORK HAVE TO BE UPCYCLED OR SPECIFICALLY “CRAFT”?
There are no restrictions on items that would be categorized as fine art or fine craft. Although more attention will be given to artists showing upcycled art, SQUATTER welcomes applicants working in all areas.
DO I HAVE TO BE LIVING IN SOUTH FLORIDA TO APPLY?
No, you do not need to live in the South Florida community to apply. However, as these are community events, SQUATTER supports local and community-based artists.
I SHOWED AT THE LAST SQUATTER. DO I HAVE TO REAPPLY?
Returning vendors must reapply. In order to keep SQUATER diverse and a source of new and exciting designers and craftspeople, SQUATTER seeks to maintain a balance between veteran vendors and new vendors looking to join SQUATTER.
I’D LOVE TO BE A SPONSOR OF SQUATTER! WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
We have many exciting opportunities for sponsors interested in being part of the SQUATTER experience! Email Alissa for more information.
ARTIST VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Set-up begins at 9am and must be ready by 12 P.M.
- Exhibitor must remain at the event until 5:30 P.M.
- Load out is no later then 7:00pm
- All vendors’ materials must be kept inside the 10×10 vendor space.
- Vendors are responsible for meeting all cities, state resale licensing agreements. Vendor is responsible for collecting Florida’s sales tax and paying such tax to the state of Florida. SITP assumes no responsibility for any tax liability incurred by vendors from the sale of any goods at the event. Vendor further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SQUATTER and the GHCC/SITP from any tax liability that may incur from sale of any goods at the event.
- Exhibitor/vendor cannot sell any alcoholic beverages.
- The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (GHCC) reserves the right to remove all or part of any exhibit deemed objectionable in its sole discretion.
- No voice or sound amplification may be used without prior written permission from the Sunday in the Park 2018 committee.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor. All property taken to Sunday in the Park by the participating exhibitor/vendor is done at participants’ own risk. Neither The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce nor SQUATTER shall be held liable for any loss or damage due to any causes whatsoever, including theft, fire or accident.
- The undersigned hereby releases The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, SQUATTER and all of its directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability or damage incurred in connection with Sunday in the Park 2018
- Vendor may NOT sublease their space.
- Electricity is available upon request for Artist Vendor Spaces.
- All federal, state and city regulations pertaining to fire and safety must be adhered to.
- The GHCC reserves the right to: (a) promulgate additional rules and requirements related to participation in SITP and (b) ask the exhibitor to leave the show without refund.
- All Vendors will need to execute and deliver two (2) indemnification agreements as required by the GHCC.